ICU Finance Group
Ukrainian Financial Forum is a platform that annually gathers participants in the financial market of Ukraine, representatives of state authorities, regulators, major lenders of Ukraine and international experts. Since 2015, the Forum has been held in Odessa, lasts 2 days and includes more than 10-panel discussions. Moreover, the topics are not limited to local news – they discuss bills, global trends, trends, individual markets, global innovations in finance and much more.
- 1.Communication support of UkrFinForum.
- 2.Create a communication platform that is interesting for all market participants and not an investment forum named after one company.
- 3.Bring the professional discussion to a new, supranational level.
- 4.Initiate discussions that have long been on the agenda of the professional community, authorities and the media.
- Development and implementation of a program of communication support for the forum, integrated project management.
- Writing materials and disseminating in the media.
- Organization of a press tour of leading media outlets to cover the event.
- Organization of online broadcasting of the forum on reputable news portals and social networks.
- Work with the media during the forum, including the organization of interviews with speakers and the operational management of film crews working on the forum.
- Conducting operational monitoring of media publications.
Both in 2017 and 2018, the Ukrainian Financial Forum entered the top events of September. Speakers, forum participants, and the media spoke highly of his organization.
The number of participants is growing every year – in 2018 their number exceeded 400, in 2017 there were more than 300.
Every year, the interest of journalists in UFF increases. In 2018, 26 media outlets attended the forum (20 in 2017), including seven major news agencies.
During the forum in 2018, journalists prepared 7 interviews with speakers, in 2017 – 8 interviews.
The media published about 700 materials annually mentioning Ukrainian Financial Forum
Two television channels went live.